- 1/2 cup pure honey
- 2/3 cup Shea (or Cocoa) butter
- 3 tablespoons wheat germ oil
- 2 teaspoons grapefruit seed extract (optional)
- 3 drops sandalwood oil (optional)
- 2 or 3 sheets 24-karat gold leaf
I haven't tried this one personally, but I would be really curious too after trying some Burt's Bees products over this cold, dry winter. These instructions are from The National Honey Board, which has tons of great ideas about ways to use honey.
24-karat Gold Silk Body Butter
Bees communicate through a complex system of pheromones and dances. Dances vary in speed and style and can let one bee communicate the exact location of a nectar source several miles away. This blog is our way to communicate with you about the latest things going on at Golden Hills.